- Linda worked for 20 years as an Occupational Therapist, managing her own home health therapy group, specializing in brain injury rehabilitation. She began renovating homes in Mission Hills and Leawood in the early 2000's and then combined her knowledge of home renovations and the housing industry by becoming a Licensed Real Estate Agent in 2006.
- -#1 Individual Agent in Sales for 2017 for Better Homes & Gardens
- -#8 Individual Agent for Prudential in 2016 out of over 400
- -Recipient of Emerald Elite Award 2015,2016, Top 2% of Agents Nationwide
- -Recipient of 5 Star Award each year- 2011-2016 in Kansas City
- - Leading Edge Society, Top 6% of Prudential Agents Nation wide in 2011
- - Member of National Association of Realtors
- - Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- - Heartland Multple Listing Service
- - Kansas Association of Realtors
- - Missouri Association of Realtors
- Linda loves spending time with family, exercising with friends, playing golf, volunteering in the urban core, and selling real estate!!
- B.S. Degree in Occupational Therapy University of Kansas 1984
Linda is married to Mark McClung and they have 3 grown children. Linda and Mark have been residents of Leawood for 21 years where Mark practices Plastic Surgery and Linda loves to help clients make a great transition into the Kansas City community.